Monday, June 15, 2009

I had a very good weekend

Some of my favorite poet people came to Boston this Saturday. Some of them read good poems in a gallery, e.g. Julia, like a doll on behalf of itself:

Julia Cohen
Also Justin, getting immense pleasure out of reading his sent emails:

Justin Marks
Some of them just drank a lot and exposed themselves. That was equally satisfying.

These are my knees:

knees
Aren't they hot?

Not pictured: Sam, Paige, Mathias, Heather, Janaka, Brian, Chris, Kim, Mary, Jeremiah (who hates me), Cindy, Julia's shoes, the guy Chris stabbed with a live cat, the girl with the mustache shirt, the martini glasses we sorely misused, skulls in assorted sizes, vomit, Corey Feldman, etc.

2 comments:

  1. that cat actually was like, can you just hold me up i have something to say to that dude. so i was just trying to help, and the cat flipped for no apparent reason and gave him a little claws-extended love-pat on the decolletage. it was pretty raw, but totally not my fault. pussy left a claw hanging in the man's chest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can I just step in for a moment to take credit for the phrase, "Stabbed with a cat"? I'll be happy to back out so long as we're clear on le genie ...

    ReplyDelete