Monday, October 19, 2009

Absent 4

Issue 4 of Absent is live. It's an all-poetry issue featuring work by:
Dan Boehl * Karen Carcia * Darcie Dennigan * Jessica Fjeld * Andrea Henchey * Lauren Ireland * Matthew Klane * Reb Livingston * Marc McKee * Daniela Olszewska * Matt Shears * Kim Gek Lin Short
Irwin Chen is responsible for the awesome design; we recommend that you read the issue in Safari or the latest version of Firefox to experience its full beauty.

Enjoy the issue, and consider submitting for Absent 5.


  1. Looks great! Love that Darcie Dennigan poem.

  2. Thanks Becca! Yes, Darcie is the bomb.

  3. Very cool. I'm really looking forward to reading it. But so so busy--may the Lord have mercy on my soul. Fat chance of that though, huh?

  4. Hey Gabbert! What font is that?

  5. Sweet. I like reading my literary magazines all at once, so one of my afternoons/evenings is being spent on this issue.