* Bill Walsh interviewed me and Kathy for the Kenyon Review blog. We answered his questions collaboratively. So you do not know who said what, ha ha! End mischievous accent.
* In other collaborative news, we have poems in the latest issues of Artifice (and the super-special illustrated edition!) and Pank (online and print).
* Birds LLC will have a web presence very soon.
* I've got a poem in the new Puerto del Sol and some v. new stuff forthcoming in a future Denver Quarterly. I think that's it. I need to send out some damn subs.
* Sorry for all that unseemly self-promotion. What else is happening? I made gluten-free lasagna. I can't believe it's not gluten!
* I went perfume shopping with Gillian and miraculously didn't buy anything. I mostly offered consulting services. She ended up with Gris Clair by Serge Lutens, a total perfume snob line, but she is also going to purchase Lolita Lempicka, so she can vacillate between sophisticated-ineffable and loud-trashy. I feel very satisfied with her choices.
* I don't support the prescribed gender lines in fragrance, but nonetheless, I find I gravitate toward superficially "feminine" scents, as in, those marketed as such. Sue me.