Friday, August 20, 2010

Yes! No.

funny gifs - Curse you, bukkit.

I took a Benedryl a couple of hours ago, so maybe I'm kind of high, but this made me laugh so much.

I think I figured out why blue cheese sometimes make my throat feel all pre-anaphylactic: it contains histamine.

The list of things I cannot eat continues to grow at an alarming rate.


  1. Did you know there's such a thing as a low-histimine diet? That things like any fermented product (pickles, vinegars, wine) contain histimine, and also fish, like tuna? Spinach and eggplant?

  2. Swiss cheese and certain fish make my mom's mouth feel itchy -- I have other foods that have the same effect. I've heard people say that about eggplant. I wonder if it's a matter of which foods you're picking up on the histamine in.

  3. My turtle does this all the time. I'm fairly certain that they are the dumbest members of the animal kingdom.

  4. Ha! I'm definitely not high right now, and this made me laugh all over again.