- Love, Chloe: Smells exactly, photorealistically like honey at first, then turns into a bathroomy talc scent.
- Miller Harris Geranium Bourbon: Gorgeous rich rose and geranium scent on a dark background. "Want."
- Bond No. 9 Washington Square: Super boring guy scent. Next.
- Bond No. 9 New Haarlem: This is supposed to smell like coffee, but instead I get bacon with maple syrup drizzled on top. Kind of hilarious.
- Roberto Cavalli Oro: Like the above breakfast scent, this is by Maurice Roucel, whose perfumes always have a sense of humor or least a sense of trashy. Reminds me very much of eggnog (a smell I like).
- Lolita Lempicka au Masculin: This is really good and only tenuously masculine. Strange how I hate the black licorice taste but like licorice notes in perfume. Mega-fugly bottle.
- Acqua di Gioia: Only smelled this one on paper, but all I got was grapefruit. Disappointing, since I'd heard mojito.
- Shalimar Ode a la Vanille: Only smelled this one on paper too, since it seemed to have a whopping dose of the dreaded woody amber. Why!
- Paco Rabanne Lady Million and Gucci Guilty: Can't remember the difference. They were both way too sweet.
- Ormonde Jayne Woman: Gorgeous mossy woods and amber. Want.
- Natori: Sexy plummy musky thing. Kinda want.
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Things I have smelled lately
All perfumes, people, nothing gross: