Thursday, April 21, 2011

Buy The French Exit for $6

In honor of my being named "Boston's Best Poet" by the Boston Phoenix, Birds LLC is offering a special limited-time deal on The French Exit. Right now you can get The French Exit for just $6 (50% off the cover price) or get a copy free with any other Birds LLC purchase. Yay! Hot deals! Act now, at prices like these, they won't last long! Etc.

Also, thank you to everyone who voted! Especial thanks to Janaka Stucky, AKA the wind beneath my wings, who passes the crown/sash on to me, and who is fully responsible for launching this kooky write-in campaign. It was an honor just to be not-nominated.

LOVE>>>

8 comments:

  1. Aw hell ya! Congrats, beauty queen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You. Awesome. (And all of us who knew you when? Also kinda awesome.) Love, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Miss B!!! And Kelly! You can say you discovered me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I broke down and purchased your book, E. I think I've been avoiding it because I feel like it's going to go completely over my head. Warning you in advance: I *will* ask questions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elisa, that's amazing - congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. B, it won't be over your head at all! You ninny. I'm not Alice Notley.

    Josephine, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete